Sunday, June 7, 2009

What soever ye shall seal on earth shall be sealed in heaven. D&C 132:46

Getting sealed in the Denver Temple for time and all eternity to my children and spouse was not only a sacred event, but a glorious blessing. We have had so many blessings since moving to Colorado. The most joyous blessing was getting sealed. It is a peaceful feeling knowing that your children, no matter what happens to you or them in this life, will be with you in the heavens for all eternity. I can not express my grattitude enough for the lord for all his has given me, and all that he has continued to bless me with. I have been given not only an immediate family but an extend one as well, for time and eternity. What more can a girl ask for. Diamonds? Rubbies? I testify to you that all the diamonds and rubbies in the world can not replace the feelings I experience when being with and enjoying my family, and that feeling is increased ten fold when I think of the wonderous blessing of having them forever. On this special and sacred day we got to experience this joyous event with friends and family whom I have come to love and respect deeply. I am so proud to say that I have an eternal family.

No comments:

Post a Comment