Sunday, June 7, 2009

Who is Teameaka Ray Grover?

I have been striving, lately, to change aspects about myself to match those qualities and characteristics that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ have. Although I am no true exalted saint yet, I can see the Lord molding me each day into the woman I am destined to become.I have a profound love for my savior and his gospel. My heart is with my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ, the Latter Day Saints church of Christ, my family, and my education, in that order. I am grateful to be a member of the lord's true church and sharing his glorious message to those I meet. So who is Teameaka actually? I am a DIVINE DAUGHTER OF GOD! I am a mother, a wife, and a sister. Simply put I am Teameaka Ray Grover. "I know who I am and I know God's Plan, I'll follow him in faith."

No comments:

Post a Comment